2010年8月8日星期日

06-08-2010 make cake..& jusco

today...shu ying ,shuh miin and fish wan make cake 4 wai jun..ai qi and lam...

today after skull, yiin yi and beh hun take my car back..
cozzz i want to set beh hun back home take make cake d cream...
thn back home bath and eat...
thn with bro together go Kb thr meet miin..fish and yiing...

than go VIVIAN (fish fren) home make cake..
i go do gei po only..hahahha
thn 3++ pm like tat
my darling ANGNES lala call me...
ask me wan go jusco anot...because she at thr..
thn ok lu..i go..
first, go back yiin yi home let her change shirt ..
thn ok le...we walk go jusco==
halfway will through "HE" work place...
so walked quickly..thn not will see dou...!
thn tat yiin yi 一直拉着我 say thomas a thomas a..
thn i say SOHAI...
thn he looked at me==
me vry paisei!!!


then until jusco jor
go 5 the LALA ... seafood...
thn with her yam cha at marry brown..
thn call jackie come out..
thn king kai lo..
happy^^
thn horr..
got 1 girl has been guat me!!
我就看着她
觉得她很面熟
原来是那个肥婆!!
f*uck!!!!!
guat 什么guat 啦!!!
得罪你咩!!
after..me,lala and yin yi go 5 her...
不见踪影!!
就算咯!
再走走下!
就回去找他们了^^



0 评论:

发表评论